Friday, August 12, 2011

Dear Operations Board Game,
I know that you came into this house with the best of intentions. You're cute with your little red nose that lights and clever names for internal organs. You promote turn taking and dexterity skills.  But I'm afraid with your many pieces and loud obnoxious buzzer that you will never make it here in the Peed home. Your destiny was unfortunately written before you even came through the door that cold Christmas day.  I tried to delay your demise as long as I possibly could...but it was inevitable as my children do not know the meaning of "This closet is not to be opened". So please accept my apologies...I know you must feel torn and incomplete at this time.   Sincerely,
                                                        Carol Peed
PS
The vacuum cleaner sends his regards.

No comments:

Post a Comment